|12-30-2011, 12:32 PM||#1|
Sin Resurrected Mod - Final Version
We got word that Radox has updated his Modification for SIN!
Sin Resurrected is the name of the Mod, it changes the singleplayer campaign of SIN by tweaking the weapons, items and enemies.
Here is a brief list of some things the Mod does:
- Changes the main menu and "X-files screen" typewriter sound with a more pleasant one
- Changes the sound played when the player finds a secret
- Fixes the wrong text that showed when the player completed a objective in later levels
- Adds the nude Elexis skin for multiplayer
- Adds some items throughout the levels
- Rebalances the Pulse cannon
- Expands some of the dialogs and makes them clarify the storyline better
- Adds secondary objectives to some of the later levels to increase replayability of the game
- Adds a number of action-based outcomes to some levels to increase interactivity of the game
- FINALLY fixes the Biomass to Area 57 bug, so now the player can continue the game normally
You can download the Modification either
Last edited by Chriss : 12-30-2011 at 12:38 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Game crashes when loadin a new game.||ekandos||SiN Episodes Tech Help||13||05-27-2006 08:29 PM|
|Another Guy with the Random Crashing Problem||kelby0147||SiN Episodes Tech Help||1||05-18-2006 10:03 PM|
|Geometry Bug ****Spoiler Inside****||lukej||SiN Episodes Tech Help||0||05-11-2006 05:40 PM|
|SiN Crashing!||limitedlefty||SiN, SiN Steam & Wages of Sin||26||04-17-2006 09:07 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 AM.