Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN, SiN Steam & Wages of Sin

Old 05-12-2010, 06:28 AM   #51
Radox
Casual

Default Re: Sin UILTIMATE optimization

Yeah, install the ORIGINAL old version of SiN, but PATCH it to version 1.11 before installing the mod! That absolutely necessary. I guess then it'll work perfectly.
Radox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:51 AM   #52
Rekrul
Rookie

Default Re: Sin UILTIMATE optimization

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radox View Post
Finally, its done! Download and play! This is the final version of SinWizard, EVER!!! Please don't hesitate to post any bugs, mistakes and drawbacks you may find in the wizard while playing!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I'm a little late, but hopefully you're still around.

Does this fix the problem where the game won't continue after loading saves made in certain areas? I described the problem in this thread;

http://ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18705

I found three areas where if you save the game, after re-loading the save, the screen display appears to be frozen on the main menu. The game is actually playing, but the display doesn't update. You have to press escape to go back to the menu (screen still doesn't update) and then blindly use the keyboard to select the Quit option and exit the game. Even restarting the game doesn't fix it. That save is permanently corrupted and your only options are to load an older save or restart the level.

On the other hand, if I'm the only one who has encountered this bug, I'd be interested to hear about it.
Rekrul is offline   Reply With Quote