|03-21-2007, 04:57 AM||#1|
I'm on offense!
Elite Force II Co-Op?
Chriss Strahl has proved that there is even more to be played in Star Trek Elite Force II by releasing the first version of his Hazard Modding Co-Op Script, which if you know your scripting, will enable you to play any of the game's single player missions in co-operative style with a buddy.
For none modders, this release will allow you to try out the co-op mode in one of the secret maps, so try it now by downloading it at Elite Force Files
|07-28-2008, 11:47 AM||#2|
Re: Elite Force II Co-Op?
HZM Co-Op Mod version 3.4 comes with the complete Mission 7, new features and many improvements.
- Improved Quad AI
The Quad can now Handle Multiple Players
- Updated Configure Hud.
New bind Items added.
- Upgraded the Main Menu Hud.
Advanced Network Tool added.
- Upgraded the Serverlist Hud.
Server IP's are now visible.
- Embeded the Advanced Health Hud.
It's no longer in a separate pk3.
- Fixed important issues on a all levels.
It feels and plays better, that's all what you need to know
- Translated one map of the Mission 9 (Klingon Base).
As promised at last on map of Mission 9, the other two maps are still in work.
- Added Medic Feature (healing possible with the Tricorder).
Team-mates can now heal each other with a Tricorder.
- Translated a complete new Mission (Attrexian Colony) with 5 maps.
Five amazing new Maps translated for Multiplayer use, just enjoy!
- Added communicator Hud to quickly send Messages or give Orders to the Team, in English and German.
To make communication easier and of course much quicker.
Last edited by Chriss : 06-02-2011 at 09:11 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|opengl error for elite force and elite force 2||carlos_technology||EF2 Tech Help||2||07-13-2004 04:56 PM|
|Elite Force II Q&A||MadOnion||Star Trek Elite Force II||14||05-22-2003 10:09 AM|
|Elite Force Under the Microscope||MadOnion||Star Trek Elite Force II||57||04-21-2003 03:49 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08 AM.