Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   EF2 Single Player Help (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Atrexian who is suffacating behind glass (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16150)

TinMan 06-10-2005 01:59 AM

Atrexian who is suffacating behind glass

Okay, i am on level 8 i think, there is this atrexian behind a glass window, there is a gas in the room, the stupid alien passes out, i hit the open door panel and go in but i start choking, how do you work this level, cant figure it out. Help! <font color="green"> </font>

Avenger84 06-10-2005 08:19 AM

Re: Atrexian who is suffacating behind glass

Is this the mission in the Attrexian factory? You have to stop the gas from passing out by welding the outflow with your phaser before you can leave the room on the other side. If you can't find the outflow, use the gas scanning mode of the tricorder.

Steakboy 06-10-2005 11:25 AM

and for the record you can't save that stupid little attrexian, it's programmed to just die [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

FliX 06-10-2005 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Steakboy:
and for the record you can't save that stupid little attrexian, it's programmed to just die [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

muhahahaha [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

TinMan 06-12-2005 01:02 AM

Butt where do you go to stop the gas, i have looked all over, this is not the one where the team is with you, its the one where the atrexian is behind the glass and when i go in alone, i start choking and then the door wont open back up.

Avenger84 06-12-2005 06:52 AM

The outflow is on one side of the machine in the middle of the room. If I remember correctly, it's on the left side when you walk in.

badman 06-12-2005 11:20 AM

I believe you have to seal the outlet with your phaser.

Tempest 06-12-2005 07:22 PM

Yes, change through the viewmodes until 'Trace Gas' mode is shown, you should see where the gas is coming from. You then use your phaser to 'Weld' them shut.

Zephyr 10-25-2006 04:13 AM

The attrexian... too bad for her lol. And this is actually the easiest out of all the seal gas puzzles. Use the Trace Gas view mode on your Tricorder. If you have the same problem as me and all it shows is black, then just find the horizontal strip on a machine in the middle of the room that gets covered with gray stuff when you shoot it with phaser, and shoot the whole thing, cover it with gray stuff.

That was the very best explanation I could give. By the way, right after that room, check BOTH exit doors.... ;)